The answer to the T-shirt questions were:
- The brachial artery.
- Right vocal cord paralysis due to right recurrent laryngeal nerve injury by a lung cancer.
- M2: Aaron Wallace and Carmen Thunem
- M3: What’s this, no M3 winner yet!? Should be easy to win, what with the answers posted and all. I’ll tell you what, the first M3 who emails me after they promise that they at least looked at the parts of the website that I wanted you to look at, i.e. comic panels 13 and 14, click on target test # 6 and Larynx Case # 2 AND promises to show at least one of their classmates the site, gets a shirt.
- M4: Ethan Spier
- Radiology Residents: Fred Bertino
The Radiology Residents and M2/M4 classes have winners, but there is still no M3 winner! Get going M3s, you cannot possibly be busy.
Be the first M2, M3, M4 or Radiology Resident (one shirt per group) to correctly answer all 3 of the questions below and you will win a t-shirt, just email me your answers. I know you have my email! When you submit your answer, please let me know whether you are an M2, M3, M4 or a Radiology Resident and your t-shirt size (M,L or XL). Anyway:
Bridgekeeper: Stop! Who would don this awesome T must answer me these questions three, ere the tagless shirt (he/she/other preferred pronoun) see.
- What superpower does Superman suggest I should have chosen instead of flying? Hint: Scroll down to comic panels 13 and 14 on the home page…
- What structure are you asked to identify, question 3, click on target test # 6? Hint: click on the M1: Human Anatomy/Virtual Dissection link on the home page, then scroll down to the click on target tests…
- What is the correct diagnosis for Larynx Case #2? Hint: click on the M1: Human Anatomy/Virtual Dissection link on the home page, then scroll down to Dissection # 11: The Larynx…
If you don’t score some of this sweet, sweet swag this time, do not despair, there will be more contests and more t-shirts!