Skip to content
- What great dissections, 1000 times better than I did. Well, maybe 1.5 times.
- When I hear a 3 minute discussion of all of the tiny and some of the not so tiny back muscles, I know that in real life, we would boil it down to 2 words, “paravertebral muscles” and move on.
- Are the T11 and T12 vertebrae atypical because they articulate with the so-called floating ribs? As a lumper, I say nay.
- The autonomic nervous system is too complicated, who do I complain to?
- Students still squeamish, visibly distressed faces when I placed paper on a cadaver.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: