Every single one of the “Virtual Dissections” where we explore anatomy using cross sectional images works the same way. First, we do the pre-class prep work, then the in class work. The first in class task is the Kahoot! quiz which I sent in a post 1/2 hour ago, that you can access on your phone here if you have Kahoot! loaded on your phone. Next, we all draw a picture of the body part that we are exploring, in this case the knee:
To get to the in class image stacks, follow these instructions:
- Enter xraycomix.com (with an “x”, not a “cs” at the end of comix) in your browser.
- If using a phone, tap on the 3 parallel lines at upper left, this will open the menu.
- On the menu, tap/click “M1: Human Anatomy/Virtual Dissections”.
- Scroll down to Dissection # 2: The Knee.
- The structures that you are responsible for finding are the listed at the bottom of the dissection specific goals/objectives. Tap/click on Goals and Objectives Dissection # 2: The Knee.
- Sequentially tap/click on the image stacks below the goals/objectives and start finding structures.
- If you like, you can access the post-test Kahoot! quiz on your phone here if you have Kahoot! installed.
- I hope that you enjoy completing these activities!